- Assist doctor and manage clinic’s operations and administration.
- Maintain proper patients’ records.
- Assist doctor to conduct pre-employment medical check-ups and follow-up on special medical cases.
- Notifying Corporate Office of any staff recruitment, absence or resignation.
- Managing staff duty roster and submitting staff overtime and allowances claim to Corporate Office for month-end payroll processing.
- Provide coaching or training to newly hired staff in accordance to SOP with regards to the clinic work routine, equipment handling and process workflow in a systematic way as well as coordinate and assign other senior staff in guidance.
- Conduct staff interviews, appraisals, confirmation and counselling where applicable with Doctor involvement according to the management directive.
- Support and perform any other tasks as and when assigned by the immediate supervisor or Management.
Location: Klinik Ananda Kuantan, Pahang
Type Of Employment: Full-Time Employment