Company: Klinik Inocare
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Type Of Employment: Full-Time Employment
Developing Marketing Strategies in line with Klinik Inocare’s annual sales target (individual target)
- Conduct market research and develop marketing strategies based on market demands.
- Maintain, serve, and update clients listing including new potentials.
- Organise marketing activities to increase clientele for the clinic and utilisation from existing corporate clients.
- To work with counterparts (Doctors/clinic/operation/finance) on the development of any proposal/quotation.
- Promote Klinik Inocare services to patients, corporate clients, TPAs, NGOs/community outreach and any related parties.
- Responsible to serve, develop and maintain existing client accounts and potential clients.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for referral sources. Lead in strengthening relationships with existing clients, NGOs/community leaders as well as potential KOLs.
- Lead service presentation to corporate clients, TPAs, NGOs, community outreach and any other related potential clients.
- Conduct research on wound care services and compile list of clinics and hospitals for pricing, market share and trends, promotional activities etc.
Marketing Materials, Events, Promotional Activities
- Develop marketing materials for corporate clients. To work with internal/external designers/parties for artwork creation.
- In charge of final materials to be printed/softcopy for distribution to the client.
- Monitor, track and report the take-up rate on implemented marketing programme on weekly/monthly.
- Manage all major events and related sponsorships for community outreach, industry-specific organisations.
- Develop marketing strategies and creative content based on current trends. Develop the appropriate mix of advertising (including print, television, radio, transit, outdoor, sponsored content, and digital) based on the target market and campaign goals.
- Effectively communicate practice news, changes, and announcements through website management, social media, and the distribution of electronic newsletters and email campaigns.
Strategic Client surveys/feedback
- Conduct client surveys to obtain valuable feedback and follow up on survey outcomes to improve service levels.
- Share and provide updates to Operations/ all concerned on the feedback received and action plan moving forward.
- Identify new practice development opportunities and markets products/services accordingly.
- Act as a liaison between corporate clients, clinics, and the corporate office to ensure that information and enquiries are channelled accurately and assist in resolving any problems that may arise.
- Respond to enquiries within policy timeframes.
- Meets with operations and clinical team on weekly basis for marketing strategic directions discussion for Klinik Inocare.
- Responsible to prepare quotations, POs, invoices and ensure collection for sales and POs for purchases.