- Extract, collate and analyse financial, economic and other information from annual reports / announcements and other internal and/or other publicly available sources.
- Assist the team to prepare detailed financial analysis, financial modelling, valuation report / paper, industry research and strategic evaluation of M&As, new business ventures and other growth initiatives.
- Support the team in the conduct of due diligence and verification of data, statements and other information to be disclosed in the relevant documents to ensure its validity, accuracy and completeness and are not misleading.
- Support the stakeholders for project evaluation and presentation materials.
- Ensure successful execution of M&A deals, new business ventures and other growth initiatives.
- Actively assist the team to identify and define strategic project requirements, as well as to set up and maintain the Group’s internal monitoring process, to ensure successful execution and to oversee the Group’s current and future strategic initiatives.
- Assist the team to review, analyse the Group’s banking facilities and recommends improvement, as well as to assist on other matters such as insurance renewal negotiations, claims and other corporate finance related matters.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with various external financial advisors, bankers, investors, potential investors, external brokers and other external stakeholder.
- Interface with a variety of management levels on significant corporate finance matters, requiring co-ordination of activities across functional/operational units.
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Type of Employment: Full Time Employment