- To provide medical consultation services related to general medical cases and wound care to patients of their diagnostic test results.
- To conduct consultations with patients on general medical illnesses, wound care treatments and procedures.
- To clarify and educate patients on general medical illnesses, wound care treatment and wellness.
- To document all medication, diagnosis, treatments, and consultation.
- To ensure compliance of SOP, regulations, and medical protocols.
- To manage case reviews and case management with the team and multidisciplinary trained healthcare professionals.
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Type of Employment: Full Time Employment