- Manage large amount of incoming calls;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Handle queries and/or complaints, provide appropriate telehealth / healthcare solutions and alternatives within the time limit as well as performing administrative duties such as keeping records of patient interaction, process patient accounts, file documents and other related administrative matters;
- Schedule telehealth / healthcare services including but not limited to schedule patients for telehealth services with in-house Qualitas Medical Concierge Doctor or for healthcare services at Qualitas Health network GP clinics or the ambulatory care centre;
- Monitoring prescription and renewal of prescription of medication issued by Qualitas Medical Concierge Doctor and/or relevant Qualitas Health doctors;
- Support both clinical and non-clinical staff and ensure that quality care standards for patients are being met.
Location: Petaling Jaya
Type Of Employment: Contract